Details of this Package:
The Triple Certification process is designed to certify and check the 1) quality, 2) sustainability, and 3) experience of outfitters on a specific hunting area. However, a great hunting area and its staff is only as good as the outfitter who hunts on it. Therefore, it is required for our team to, once-off only, certify the hunting outfitter in unison with your first hunting area listing. This process is more in depth than your subsequent area listings.
We know that budgeting is important to our partners, which is why we provide buckets of value included during this first certification process. This includes:
Professional Promotional Video of your operation.
Professional Interview Video with the outfitter telling clients about the operation.
- Professional A-Day-With Video, where our team goes out with you on a hunt, or mock hunt, to give clients an idea of what to expect when hunting with you.
- Professional Drone Footage of your hunting area.
- Professional Lodge, Staff & Wildlife Photos.
It also includes:
- Your Triple Certification certificate to display in your lodge.
- Your signup fee and done-for-you account set up.
- Your first hunting area-listing valued at $499.
- A Hunt Africa marketing campaign focused on your new area listing to boost views.
- Your “Triple Certified” profile badge on the Let’s Hunt hunter’s social media app.
To complete the certification, we will:
- Visit your hunting area, and require accommodation for two men, for 3 nights and 2 full days.
- This is to allow us sufficient time to complete the certification and film your operation dutifully.
- You are not required to provide meals, only firewood and dishing space. However, since we will be filming your operation, we highly recommend at least one plate of breakfast, lunch and dinner be provided to allow this to be shown in the promotional content we will provide.
That is, it. For your hunting location to be listed, we have created this package in such a manner that it benefits you in media creation, promotional content, advertising campaigns and more. The true value of the media creation alone as done by our sister company is well above the asking price of the Triple Certification.
Hunt Africa is not an exclusive “Old Boys” club and is affordable and open to all outfitters. All that is required is for you to pass the certification. If you are an honest and transparent outfitter who aims to provide your clients with the best possible service and an excellent hunting experience, be confident that you will pass the certification and join the ranks of Africa’s preferred outfitters on Hunt Africa.