Our website address is: http://hunt.africa.
Terms of service
Hunt Africa is owned and operated by Kleinhans Corporation. By purchasing, downloading, signing up, or using Hunt Africa in any way, you agree to our terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms we won’t take it personally, but please do not use our product. Note that we may at our own discretion revise these terms at any point. It is your responsibility to check them to stay up to date.
1. Who we will support.
- We help and support users of Hunt Africa. Please do note that Hunt Africa support is a curtesy, and not a paid service.
- We answer any pre-buy-questions who have bought or subscribed to Hunt Africa or any of the products listed.
2. What we will support.
- We help customers solve problems / issues (functionality) that we advertise and not working in the customer’s side
- We help customers resolve booking & purchase issues
- We help customers update personal data on Hunt Africa
3. Support Time
- Support requests are being processed on business days from 11:00 to 14:00 / Monday -> Friday (GMT +2)
4. Where Can You Get a Support
- Send a message to Hunt Africa on Hunt Africa
- Email us at email@example.com
- Please do not forget that all our products and services are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Note that Hunt Africa reserves the right to remove your profile for any reason we deem reasonable.
- Refund claims can be satisfied only if the Product is not as described or is broken or is corrupt. The deadline for a Buyer making any refund claim is 30 calendar days after purchase and this claim must be made via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Hunt Africa will verify the validity of the claim before a refund is approved.
- Hunt Africa is an independent marketplace and our certifications of outfitters do not constitute our involvement or legal binding to the outfitter. Any legal claims to a specific hunting package are to be made to the respective vendor who listed that package.
- Hunt Africa may serve as a representative of any client in the case of legal claims at our discretion. We aim to provide an exceptional service where hunters are treated fairly and receive value for their money. Should any outfitter or vendor act with negligence or criminal intent, we may opt to work with clients in legal proceedings to assist with the clients claims.
- All legal proceedings are to be filed in the Lephalale district of South Africa, which is the district under which Hunt Africa operates.
- By using our services, the user, whether having paid or not paid for any product or service, recognizes, acknowledges, and accepts that Hunt Africa is an uninvolved third-party marketplace not associated with any vendor and will not be liable for any interactions between clients and vendors. Unless otherwise decided by Hunt Africa’s management team upon request by the client.
- As a vendor, you agree that you are responsible for your own actions, and that any client purchasing any product or making any agreements with you via our platform or outside of it, constitutes a contract of sale or agreement between you the vendor and the client. You are solely responsible for any injustice, or any debt collection from the client.
7. Copyright Information
- All media, text, and any visual content on Hunt Africa is the property of Kleinhans Corporation irrelevant of how it was uploaded, submitted, or added.
- You agree that by listing your hunting property or packages, that Hunt Africa and Kleinhans Corporation is allowed to use your media for the Hunt Africa platform, media campaigns, social media marketing or any other commercial or non-commercial use within the group.
- We deliver method to import, and you are solely responsible for the use of your photos, clipart, text on your listings.
- No media is allowed to be taken from the Hunt Africa platform and used anywhere without the written permission of a Hunt Africa representative. This clause is valid also for journalists or bloggers. Hunt Africa media is not part of the public domain.